Welcome to Checkup4u
- In India, Out of 5 Death 1 is due to Heart Attack. Around 20% of Adults Have High Cholesterol.
- Today in India 9 out of 10 people consume less protein than necessary.
- More than 80% of healthy Indians are vitamin D deficient: Diabetes Foundation of India.
- 1 out of every 3 Indians Suffers from Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
- 8% of the total population of India have iron Deficiency.
- 1 in 10 Indians suffer from thyroid disorder: Times of India Study.
- India is facing an epidemic of diabetes. At present, confirmed diabetes patients in India are 67 million, with another 30 million in pre diabetes group. By 2030, India will have the largest number of patients in the world.
- Diabetes causes 6 deaths every minute and one in 20 deaths in the world is due to the condition. Every year it is estimated that 3.2 million people in the world die due to the diabetes or its related causes.